Our client a London based mobile technology company that solves some of the most pressing challenges for mobile network operators and handset manufacturers globally.
Their digital products are used and loved by millions of people every month and drive billions of impressions to content producers and advertisers around the world.
They are on a mission to help companies get more from the mobile economy. Their suite of mobile apps empower millions of users to unlock their essential device, and enable mobile carriers, handset manufacturers and app developers to engage, retain and maximise the value of their users.
They have more than tripled in size in the last 12 months and have no intention of slowing down. Investing significantly in existing product suite and taking new and exciting products to market.
As a Senior Product Analyst, you will join a growing Insight & Analytics team. Working with other Product Analysts, you'll be helping the Product, Finance and Account Management teams leverage data and insight, working to understand and improve products to create more value for partners and ultimately grow the business.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Querying behavioural datasets from BigQuery and/or Snowflake to understand how our users interact with our products, and how that engagement translates into business value for us and our partners
- Working with the product leads to identifying areas where data can guide product development and drive key growth metrics
- Day-to-day product analytics, measurement and reporting, including data visualisation using Tableau and other visualisation tools
- Defining and reviewing KPIs with stakeholders
- Jointly own setting up and running A/B tests with the Product Managers, and present the results through statistical analysis
- Take general learnings from A/B testing and ad-hoc analysis and package up so it may be used by other product teams in the future
- Owning the relationship with the Senior Product Managers, ensuring data is at the heart of their decision making
- Investigating bugs or discrepancies within our data
- 4+ years analytics experience working collaboratively with product team members such as: product management, engineering, design
- Experience using analytics and insight to inform product strategy and decision making
- Strong data ‘storytelling’ skills to make data and insight actionable
- A passion for understanding and driving the business
- Professional experience using an advanced level of SQL (complex joins, CTEs, window functions, etc.)
- Ability to self organise and manage multiple stakeholders, prioritising the most valuable work streams to the business
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (written and verbal)
- Some data visualisation experience using software such as Tableau
- Experience querying clickstream level Google Analytics and/or Firebase data
- Experience with Python/other scripting languages
- 1+ years of experience working in a senior analytics role and/or managing senior stakeholders within a business
- Experience querying BigQuery and Snowflake
- Comfortable with JIRA or similar tools
- STEM degree
- Competitive salary + EMI share options
- Competitive salary + EMI share options
- 25 days of holiday + bank holidays
- up to 8% company pension contribution
- Flexible working
- Buzzing London office with a vibrant culture and well-stocked snack cupboards and drinks fridge
- Working with a passionate team who love to learn and implement new technologies
- Flat structure with plenty of exposure to the senior leadership team
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Paid gym membership
- Private Health Insurance (with 24/7 Digital GP)
- Budget for learning resources, courses and conferences
- Regular all-company socials
- Free haircuts in the office
We are hugely committed to equality of opportunity. We employ many nationalities and think it's extremely important to have both genders represented in all functions and levels. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of age, disability, gender, pregnancy and maternity, marital status, race, religion or sexual orientation.