Our client a London based mobile technology company that solves some of the most pressing challenges for mobile network operators and handset manufacturers globally.
Their digital products are used and loved by millions of people every month and drive billions of impressions to content producers and advertisers around the world.
They are on a mission to help companies get more from the mobile economy. Their suite of mobile apps empower millions of users to unlock their essential device, and enable mobile carriers, handset manufacturers and app developers to engage, retain and maximise the value of their users.
They have more than tripled in size in the last 12 months and have no intention of slowing down. Investing significantly in existing product suite and taking new and exciting products to market.
We Need You To
- Manage, support and grow an assigned set of key Telco partners
- Develop and maintain day-to-day business relationships
- Serve as the primary point of contact with key individuals and top decision makers within your accounts
- Work collaboratively with both clients and our technical, product and analytics teams to deliver successful and creative services
- Balance client deliverables on multiple projects as well as internal obligations
- Bring a solutions focussed approach to help your clients solve their problems
- Take a consultative approach to managing complex client relationships
- Make our Telco partnerships successful- you are their Chief Advocate internally to make this happen
- Take a proactive rather than reactive approach, whether that’s calling out a bug or pitching a solution optimisation/ new initiative
- Uncover customer issues and share these insights to our clients Product and Sales team to enhance the suite
- Help your key point of contact to get promoted; utilise the clients product suite to do this
- 4+ years experience in Customer Success and/or Consultative Selling
- You possess confident communication skills and real business acumen; you have developed sound decision making, analytical and organisational skills in a fast paced environment
- You apply a Founder’s Mentality to your work
We’d also love it if...
- You have worked directly with MNO/OEMs before
- You are confident communicating in Spanish
- You understand Project and Programme management; you have knowledge of key concepts including phases, plans, deliverables, scope and tasks
- Buzzing London office with a vibrant culture and well-stocked snack cupboards and drinks fridge
- Regular all-company socials
- Weekly company fitness sessions
- 25 days of holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible working
- Full cover private healthcare
- Up to 8% employer pension contribution
- Monthly company hair cuts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Budget for learning resources, courses and conferences
We are hugely committed to equality of opportunity. We employ many nationalities and think it's extremely important to have both genders represented in all functions and levels. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of age, disability, gender, pregnancy and maternity, marital status, race, religion or sexual orientation.